The Oxford Fitness Room
is open to Oxford residents.
This opportunity is available only to residents of the Oxford Academy School District. Please join us to have fun and get fit! Any questions can be directed to Lance Thorne at the high school or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be picked up and memberships can be paid in the high school main office. Cost for residents is $5.00 per month or $60.00 annually.
While school is in
session (September - June) fitness room hours are:
- Mondays 6-7:30 AM and 5-7 PM
- Tuesdays 6-7:30 AM and 5-7 PM
6-7:30 AM and 3:15-7 PM
- Thursdays 6-7:30 AM and 5-7 PM
- Fridays 3:15 - 7 PM
- Saturdays 8 - 11 AM - beginning June 2018 the fitness room will not be open on Saturdays
SUMMER HOURS (beginning June 23, 2018)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 6-9 AM and 5-7 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday - 5-7 PM
Program guidelines are
- Participants must complete a training session before
using any equipment.
- Sign a waiver and release of liability.
- Enter and exit through the fitness room entrance.
- Sign in and out in the fitness room.
- Wear appropriate footwear (different than what is worn
- Dress appropriately.
- Wipe machines clean after use (bring your own towel).
- Beverages should be in clear, enclosed, plastic
containers (no food).
- No students younger than 7th grade are allowed in the
facility, even with a parent.
- No students younger than 9th grade are allowed without