The Shared Decision Making Team meets monthly.
Meetings are held in the Primary School Principal's Office at 6:00 pm. This committee is composed of teachers, support staff, parents, community representative, and administration.
The members of this committee are:
Community Representative(s) – Parents on the committee
During the past few years, the Shared Decision Making Team has…
1. Developed and then updated the Playground Safety Checklist
2. Developed a Volunteer Brochure and Volunteer Application
3. Compiled a Parent/Student Handbook
4. Sponsored a Technology/Science Fair
5. Discussed successful programs and student achievement
6. Participated in the development of a Comprehensive District Educational Plan
7. Designed plans for the Primary School courtyard
8. Presented a Family Fun Night/Ice Cream Social and Movie Night
9. Purchased an antibullying curriculum and had the Hill Brothers present for grades Upk-6
10. Participated in book studies regarding student achievement