Appointments for registering students are encouraged and may be scheduled by calling:
Stacey Whaley, Registrar
Phone: 607-843-2025 ext 3118
In order to ensure that our census information on each student is accurate, parents are asked to complete all registration forms for each student in school.
Forms are to be returned to:
Oxford Academy & Central Schools
Attention: Stacey Whaley
Oxford Academy Primary School
Oxford, New York 13830
Please be sure that parents/guardians are clearly identified and accurate. Also, please clearly describe the location and address of your residence.
Documents necessary for enrollment: You must bring these documents with you when registering students. We will make the necessary copies.
- Proof of residency (one of the following)
- NYSEG Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Home purchase contract
- Cable installation agreement
- Valid lease agreement
- Driver’s license with current physical address
- Auto or home insurance policy with name and address that is current
- Voter registration
- Other forms of proof of residence in accordance with Commissioner's regulations.
- Photo ID for the parent/guardian registering student
- Proof of Custody - If biological parents do not reside together
- Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate - where a birth certificate is not available, a passport showing the date of birth of the minor, or where not available other evidence of age in accordance with Education Law
- Last report card from previous school
Thank you for your attention to these details, it helps in establishing accurate records for you and your child(ren).