This opportunity is available only to residents of the Oxford Academy School District. Please join us to have fun and get fit! Any questions can be directed to Lance Thorne at the high school or at [email protected] Applications can be picked up and memberships can be paid in the high school main office. Cost for residents is $5.00 per month or $60.00 annually.
Summer Hours (beginning June 27, 2022) fitness room hours are:
- Monday through Friday 5:30-7:00 AM and 5:00-7:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00-11:00 AM
While school is in
session (September - June) fitness room hours are:
- Monday's: 6 - 7:30 am, 3:15 - 5 pm
- Tuesday's: 6 - 7:30 am
- Wednesday's: 6 - 7:30 am, 3:15 - 5 pm
- Thursday's: 6 - 7:30 am
- Friday's: 3:15 - 5 pm
- Saturday's: 8 - 11 am
Program guidelines are
- Participants must complete a training session before using any equipment.
- Sign a waiver and release of liability.
- Enter and exit through the fitness room entrance.
- Sign in and out in the fitness room.
- Wear appropriate footwear (different than what is worn outside).
- Dress appropriately.
- Wipe machines clean after use (bring your own towel).
- Beverages should be in clear, enclosed, plastic containers (no food).
- No students younger than 7th grade are allowed in the facility, even with a parent.
- No students younger than 9th grade are allowed without a parent.