Besides having a dynamic new look, there are features to help keep the site more relevant and up-to-date, which makes it an important place for you to come for news, updates and anything else to do with the district.
Our website is also very user-friendly and locates items in places where they are easy to find and access. As we continue to work on the site and add more information, we thank you for your patience.
Some of the new features of the site include:
• School pages: Schools each have their own pages and content. You can easily access any of the pages by clicking on their names at the top of the main page.
• Closings/Delays or special messages: When there is a closing, delay or special announcement, a banner will be displayed prominently across all pages of the site.
• Staff directory: There is a searchable staff list on the site. Users can search by name, building or the entire district. Contact information for staff members is available.
• Calendar: The user-friendly calendar allows visitors to search events by building or district. Calendars will also be on each school page, so parents and community members can see events specific to an individual school.
• News sections: On the district’s main page, as well as on certain other pages, there will be a news section. This provides users an easy way to see up-to-date news about the district, giving people a chance to know what’s going on.
We encourage you to click around the website, explore and see what we have to offer. Again, we thank you for your patience as our website becomes the first place the community goes to find out what’s happening in the Oxford Central School District.