By the end of kindergarten, students who are making adequate progress in math will be able to:
- Student will demonstrate understanding of position and location.
- Student will be able to sort by color, size or shape.
- Student will make a graph and explain more, less and same.
- The student will be able to make three different patterns.
- Students will recognize the numbers 1-30 with 95% accuracy.
- The students will count objects with understanding to 30.
- Students will write the numerals 1-30 in order.
- Students will understand basic measurement terms.
- Students will identify 8 shapes.